• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So folks, we are team.....*updated with photos!*

claireyfairey

Reaction score
PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it! I just had a feeling!!! Oh I am so so so happy! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Everything is fine with baby, she's growing well and all major organs look fine. I am having another scan when I am about 28 weeks just to check on her growth as her head is slightly below average size but they said it shouldn't be anything to worry about. Oh, and they said her thigh bones were above average which we laughed about - OH is 6 foot 3! So it figures really :rotfl:

All my bloods are great, my haemaglobin and iron score is 13 which I am thrilled about as I am a vegetarian so it means I've been eating very well and am in excellent health - go me! Only bad thing is I am rhesus negative :( So more blood tests and injections for me :( But it will all be worth it for my little girl!

LilMissBuck001.jpg

MiniMissBuck001.jpg

My daughter :) She had her hands by her face a lot - playing with her hair like mummy does I think! :dance:

Much love to you girlies! :hug: :hug: :hug:

C xxx

Congratulations on being team pink, yay!! :cheer: :cheer:

Looking forward to seeing the pictures when you post them :D

Xxx

Awww congrats hun!! :cheer: And glad to hear all is well with baby! :hug: xx

Congratulations, you must be thrilled :cheer:

Cant wait to see the pics

xxx

yayyy congratulations, glad little ladies fine and leggy by the sounds !!!! Congrats on the pinkage hun !!! :cheer: :hug: :dance: :cheer: :hug:

Yay congrats on team pink and your little fairy :cheer:

I had a really strong feeling you were pink. Glad she is all healthy too :D

Congratulations :D

This must mean the girls are outnumbering the boys :D

playin with her hair like mummy, orrrr picking her nose like daddy lol who knows ??!?!?

Shes gorgeous hun !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back