• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WE ARE TEAM...

:dance: Congratulations! The pics are gorgeous. :cheer:

Congratulations huni, how lovely a beautiful little girl!! I love the names you have chosen Evie Grace that is so pretty!!

x x x

welcome to team pink dannii! wow so many girls :D glad your scan went well. xxxx :hug:

Aww hun thats fab news :hug: :hug: (i guessed blue)

My internet has been down most of the day and i've been dying to know what team you were on.

Congratulations and thats a beautiful name you've chosen for your little princess.

xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations on being in team pink Dannii :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I'm so so pleased for you. Your scan photos are beautiful, and what a gorgeous name!
Glad all is well with baby Evie Grace :D

Woo hoo!! :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

Congratulations Danni, bet you are over the moon :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
What a beautiful name too :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wow girls! :cry: I'm so overwhelmed by how many people have replied to this thread! I'm over the moon I really am... I'm so so overwhelmed, you girls are friggin' fantastic! :hug:

xx

dannii87 said:
Wow girls! :cry: I'm so overwhelmed by how many people have replied to this thread! I'm over the moon I really am... I'm so so overwhelmed, you girls are friggin' fantastic! :hug:

xx

Ya, we sooo are :dance:

Heehee :)

yippee its a girl.. thats brill.. team pink all the way... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member