• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WE ARE TEAM...

Awwww.. thats what you wanted in the beginning wasnt it hun?

Congrats xxxxxx

Awww congrats i'm so happy for you. I really had a blue feeling for you aswell.....lol.

Lovely name for the little lady by the way.

Theres a baby boom of little girls, my ikkle man will have his pick of many.

Congratulations! You cant steal my little boys shoes now!! Its cool cos everyone thought boy for you and girl for me but we both got opposites!! Enjoy buying the girly clothes!xx

Congrats Dannii, I was convinced you had a blue bump :) That is a lovely name you have picked to!!!

Congratulations on your pink bump :cheer: She looks lovely :D And I love the name :)

Also I was right in that other thread, I think, unless I am imagining it :think:

oh yay! congratulations hunni! She will be gorgeous just like her mummy!!! xx

Yay! I really felt you were blue though, though I have no idea why!

Lovely names too

Congrats

Hun glad everything went well, send some pink dust this way aswell please

xxxxx

Congrats :cheer: We've had quite a few blues lately so lovely to have a lil girl :D Lovely name too xx

I knew you were going to say pink :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congrats on Pink :cheer:

I said I thought you were team pink!

I knew it! You are carrying the same as me :wink:

Evie is a lovely name... no idea who else is calling there sprog Evie... lmao :oops: :rotfl:

I KNEW IT!!!!!

Congrats hun glad everythign is good with baby

Ohh, congrats on your little girl! Lovely name choice too.

Alex xxx

So happy for you all is well with little Evie and you are joining Team Pink, congratulations Dannii, very best wishes :hug: :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back