So bloody annoyed...

zebrastripes

Reaction score
Ok so weeks ago- and i mean WEEKS, I put my name down for some volunteer work through school,at Exploris,which is an aquarium 3 miles down the road from me. I got the permission slip last friday,i told the teacher in charge that I could arrange my own transport (i would be going into the village to get the bus at that time anyway) and I got my slip signed and handed in on Monday,BEFORE anyone else. I am meant to be going this Friday,as it it a half day & the day we get off for Easter. 3 of my best friends are going too.

WELL I'm on msn talking to my friend about it- of course there was ameeting today about it which is fantastic cause I'm not in wednesdays...i told the teacher in charge this when I handed in my slip.My friend was late in today as she had an appointment. Turns out our places have been given to two stupid idotic girls who came at the last minute without permission slips or anything!

I am so angry. Not just cause it would have been fun going but also because I NEED this for my CV and record of achievement. I was off for five bleeding months this year,how do they expect me to take part in any extra curriculars? This is what my ROA is going to look like next year

Achievements outside school:
Got up the pole
Had baby
Breastfed for x number of months

Achievements within school.

And the best of it is I can't go and complain as I'm not in tomorrow cause everyone else is going to a UCAS convention which AGAIN I wasn't informed about until Monday

jgfjfkhuioyjujklfgjh!!!!!

Can you not speak to your teachers? they cant leave you out of things because you had a baby.

Sounds unfair that a couple of prats got it when they would benefit with someone of your intelligence.

I hope something come up for you soon Zeb, I can feel your disapointment :( :hug:

aww thats bang out of order! they cant give ur place away when u handed in the slip?! kick off- thats not fair!
:hug:

trixipaws said:
aww thats bang out of order! they cant give ur place away when u handed in the slip?! kick off- thats not fair!
:hug:

I agree! :evil: :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back