• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leaving for good

Dont leave Claire! I missed the reason too but it doesnt sound like its you that should be leaving :shakehead: so hope you reconsider and maybe get the mods to address your issue privately so you feel better about staying.xxx

Aww, hun, just saw this, please dont leave...I dont know what the reasons are, but as you can see, there are a lot of us here who would miss you terribly? Whatever you decide, :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

At the end of the day, the comment that was made about breastfeeding, was, as has been said, made by someone with servere PND. I know she certainly wouldn't have wanted anyone to leave the forum because of her and to be honest, she has posted saying that it's HER issue, not anyone else's, as have many of the PND ladies with BF'ing issues.

I really see no need to leave, but, if I'd posted this thread, I probably would now too because of the way it went. It's turned out to be really spiteful and horrible. Claire was saying goodbye, which was her prerogative and whilst I think she WAS doing the wrong thing in leaving, I think she deserved a decent cheerio from those who will miss her.

FWIW, I still don't think you should leave, Claire.

I have only just seen this and have no idea what is going on (nothing new there then!) but I don't think you should go either, I always thought that you gave good advice etc. and you seem to be a brilliant mum. I hope that you find soemwhere else that offers you the support that you need. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Plus, if you are still reading this thread, look at how many more people want you to stay and are posting positive things in comparison to the 2 or 3 people that had negative things to say.

Hunny im sorry you feel you have to leave you have not done anything wrong :hug:
your not the only one who has those 100%blinkies and not the only one who gives support in that thread with them so i dont get why you where singled out :?

id just like to say i wish you werent leaving and i hope you change your mind :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi, hun im sorry your leaving hun you will be missed hun and im disgusted at some of the comments made. I dont think you should leave as there are plenty of grown ups on here that will give you support, advice and encouraugment. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

1) Don't go you are looooooooooovely!!!!!
2) Don't feel silly about saying you are going and then not or we will aLl feel silly for asking you to stay
3) Have a break by all means but in take some time to appreciate how many people have asked you to stay meaning that you have made all of these people smile or feel special at some point along the way.
4) If you go we'll hunt you down, find small marsh mellows to put up your nose and won't leave until you come back or we have a new entry in the guiness book of records!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to see you go hun. I know I don't post as much as some other ladies but I come on here everyday for a bit of a lurk lol. I didn't realise there was a problem.

:wave: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back