Leaving for good

Sorry you're leaving Claire :( Thank you for all the support you gave me through my pregnancy.

Take care hun :hug: xxx

:shock: :shock: :shock: OH MY GOD...i am appauled at some of the comments on here i thought this place was better than this ? maybe i was wrong :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: to those that posted childish comments u should be ashamed of ur behaviour

abcd1234 - i dont know the reason u are leaving but i hope you have great life hun and i hope one day u come back take care hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: :wave: i am new here so haven't got to know you yet, but anyway, hope you are ok, and take care.

Oh and by the way, just to clarify, I replied to that picture but it was in no way to do with abcd1234 (my reply).
just incase anyone thought that by replying that i was condoning the comment etc.
tbh i don't think she is a drama queen at all, if her reaosns for leaving are on the lines of what i think they are, she is anything but a drama queen.

you dont need to leave chick, you have every right to be upset with whats happened (figured it out).

i understand if you dont want to come back hun but please reconsider xxx

Just wanted to say I will miss having you on the forum :hug: You were a valuable source of support and advice throughout my pregnancy although I was a little way behind you.

Take care of yourself and Tally :hug:

I don't think some of the comments in this thread are at all necessary or respectful. There has been a spate of leaving threads lately and with comments like these it isn't hard to see why. If you can't say something nice, why bother saying anything at all.

I totally disagree with the pictures buy why people cant just leave and get on with their lives without causing a drama is beyond me, this is a forum on a computer not real life at the end of the day. :roll:

mary70 said:
I totally disagree with the pictures buy why people cant just leave and get on with their lives without causing a drama is beyond me, this is a forum on a computer not real life at the end of the day. :roll:

Actually i think we should all remember that while this is a forum on a computer we are all real people with feelings and even if nasty things are just written on a screen on a computer it does still hurt. Not just this thread but generally...just because we are in our homes on a computer doesnt mean our words do not hurt others.

fran_23 said:
mary70 said:

Actually i think we should all remember that while this is a forum on a computer we are all real people with feelings and even if nasty things are just written on a screen on a computer it does still hurt. Not just this thread but generally...just because we are in our homes on a computer doesnt mean our words do not hurt others.

i agree with fran, imagine what it would be like bein on the other end of them pics being aimed at you :(

Sarah&LJ said:
[quote="fran_23":341662gg]
mary70 said:

i agree with fran, imagine what it would be like bein on the other end of them pics being aimed at you :([/quote:341662gg]

i agree but just decide to go and GO and then no matter what anyone says your not here to read it its easy really

I don't know whats happened but hope things go ok for you abcd, I noticed your posts (bit of a lurker but I don't read much in detail anymore) and you were always so helpful and honest and it's sad you should go :(

If someone's upset you though, let a mod know so they can be warned and don't upset other people too.

Best wishes hun xx :hug:

im really not sure what has happened. the only thing ive seen is that someone said your signature offended them when you put tally is 100% breastfed. i think you should be proud of the fact you breastfeed tally. its got nothing to do with anyone else. if they are offended by it then thats their problem. if there was anything else then ive missed it. at the end of the day you are a valued member of this community and you shouldnt leave because someone doesnt like your parenting, your opinion or whatever else.

we are all individuals leading different lives. people should learn to understand others ideas and lives. if we were all the same life would be boring. im pretty disgusted, grow up, dont you realise your words might effect someone. it is still a real person reading your comments. grow up and have a little respect.

by the way. i dont think you shuld leave claire.x

Oh i am so sad to hear you are leaving hun :(

Dont know whats happened to make you wanna leave.
I hope you come back :hug: :hug: :hug:

lisa&alex said:
im really not sure what has happened. the only thing ive seen is that someone said your signature offended them when you put tally is 100% breastfed. i think you should be proud of the fact you breastfeed tally. its got nothing to do with anyone else. if they are offended by it then thats their problem. if there was anything else then ive missed it. at the end of the day you are a valued member of this community and you shouldnt leave because someone doesnt like your parenting, your opinion or whatever else.

we are all individuals leading different lives. people should learn to understand others ideas and lives. if we were all the same life would be boring. im pretty disgusted, grow up, dont you realise your words might effect someone. it is still a real person reading your comments. grow up and have a little respect.

I'm not getting involved in something I know nothing about, but I actually completely agree with the above. xx

leckershell said:
lisa&alex said:

I'm not getting involved in something I know nothing about, but I actually completely agree with the above. xx

ill second that.....i agree :hug:

I really have no idea what has gone on but I hope your ok. I don't think you should leave, as others have said you have contributed to the forum a lot and given good advice. You have a gorgeous little girl and your a fantastic Mum, you should be proud of yourself. You'll be missed, take care :hug:

I'm sorry someone has upset you enough that you feel you have to leave :( I dont know whats happened either but cant you talk to a mod about it or sort it out with the person/people involved? :hug: :hug:

I have no idea what this about and yes I will admit to being nosey and wanting to know :lol: .

Hope you're OK :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back