So awful :(

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I met a heroin baby yesterday :cry: he's being fostered by people we know. It was so awful, he jerks and jumps as a side effect from the addiction and only weighed 4lb when he was born. He's gone through so much on the withdrawal and you can only really be grateful he's now safe and well cared for. They aren't sure yet if it will have affected him physically or mentally.

It made me realise that yes I have made mistakes and I may not be the worlds greatest mummy but Albert has had a much better start than that poor little boy. So girls every time we feel like crap parents and beat ourselves up over the slightest thing please remember this thread :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

There was a newborn on the maternity ward opposite me when I had my LO going through the same, the mother was getting methadone too, so sad :(

:( that's awful x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awww... Poor little thing. Hopefully he will grow big, strong and healthy with the right love, care and support. X

Awww poor lil baby :(

Glad he is getting the love and help he needs x

Awwww BB that made me cry ( and im not a cryier )

Lewis suffered withdrawal to my antidepressants and was a bit jittery, I dread to think what this baby was like.

Lewis suffered withdrawal to my antidepressants and was a bit jittery, I dread to think what this baby was like.

A friend of mine had to take morphine during pregnancy and her little girl was on withdrawal even though her mum took the minimal amount

That makes me want to cry

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Omg that poor baby. That's so awful. I'm sure with the right love and care he'll thrive xxx

Omg that poor baby how horrible, so glad he's being well taken care of & loved :love: xx

Ah poor baby, fx he will recover well x

Oh that's do sad, poor baby :( I'm glad he has been fostered god knows what his life would have been like otherwise! Hopefully he recovers well and hasn't been effected too much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back