Next door

jenna

Reaction score
we had an inspection of our house yesterday and found out next door had been reporting us for doing stuff we hadnt done. The guy from the letting agency said it seems like its them being stupid not us. But hes said we shout and swear at his kids!!! i cant belive it! i dont know what else hes said but the landlord might kick us out for it...but martin and co will give us another house. I just want to see this letter thats aparently pages and pages long about stuff weve done from when we moved in. He was so "pally" with us and we were nice back and he started acting like an idiot not us! i just feel so confused and upset. How could some one lie like that just to get us kicked out? :cry: Im scared he will tell my place of work all these things and get me sacked as im a civil servant and they wont have me if he complains...even if it isnt true :cry:

awwww hun som epeople just have nothing better to do with their time

just keep away from him and i hope everything will work out for you take care
:hug:
xxxxxxxx

awww hun
wots wrong with people to lie like that never understood it
hope all works out ok for u hun

awww hun sounds like your neighbours are dicks aswell.

If theres no proof then dont worry about it. I know its horrible when your neighbours make up random crap about you :( but because there is no proof, because its not true.... the letting agency just see it as your word against his.

My neighbours have decided to go and tell my housing assoc that im a drug dealer and that I have different people at the house each day :shock: ....yeah obviously thats true :x ... I hate the fact that neighbours make up stupid things and there doesnt even seem like theres a reason for them to do it :(

Maybe tell your boss about the problems your having with your neighbour, get in there first beofre your neighbour does. At the end of the day all your neighbour can do is lie, theres no truth or proof in it hun. Try not to worry yourself, even though your probably really stressed right now, remember your in the right and your neighbour is just a worthless waste of a human life.

:hug: xx

Why would he do that?

Some people just seem to think they own the street they live in!!

We used to have a terrible neighbour. Used to beat his girlfriend too. It's a weird world :?

BubbleOne said:
Why would he do that?

Some people just seem to think they own the street they live in!!

We used to have a terrible neighbour. Used to beat his girlfriend too. It's a weird world :?

no idea. i think he just hates the fact that we rent the house. We arnt noisey or horrible to any one i just dont understand it. He comes over all smiley asking to borrow stuff and we let him and all the time he's doing this behind our backs! Pisses me off more that he shouts and swears at his kids (which are both under2) and tries saying we do!! :think:

Hi

Thats aweful hun :hug: people like that make me so mad :twisted: .

We live in a complex and my friends got a report that they were making meth and drug dealing , they had social services come to theie dorr and they saw that everything was fine.
Katrina

Jenna they wont sack you if he makes a complaint, it has to be investigated and the complaint upheld. My ex husbands psycho ex wife used to complain to my bosses all the time, totally malicious saying I'd said this and done that, funny I hadnt spoken a word to her in over two years. We have a right to a private life but are also under a code if conduct both in and out of work. Dont worry about it chick, you aint done anything he cant harm you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back