So angry

katie_lou

Reaction score
For the past 2 days I have been really ill , that's been bad enough but what's upset me even more is my OH just expects me to carry in as normal . When he's sick he doesn't move from the bed and doesn't even bother to come down stairs unless its for a drink , however when am ill he still expects me to get up with ruby and run round like normal.

Tmi he even made a comment about how long I was in the toilet earlier I felt like killing him .

Rant over lol x x x

That is men for you, I think it's built into their DNA. Woman's work is never done :shakehead:

Mine's the same. Made worse by the fact that he doesn't drive. The other day he had a tantrum because I wouldn't get out of bed when feeling really sick to take him to Morrisons lol. They don't mean to do it... I don't think...

are we secretly the same person? I felt like I'd written this when I read it, even have children called the same!

me and oh actually have an arguement on hold atm cos he did this all of last week while I had flu, I'm planning on leaving him with ruby next time he's ill and going for a very long very early swim, see how he likes it!

xx

Mine's the same. Made worse by the fact that he doesn't drive. The other day he had a tantrum because I wouldn't get out of bed when feeling really sick to take him to Morrisons lol. They don't mean to do it... I don't think...

tell him to walk, cheeky sod!

tell him to walk, cheeky sod!

I can't be bothered with the sulking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back