So Angry *** UPDATED ***

EmmaLR

Reaction score
Im on week 12 now and i though i was going to orignally have my scan this week. I sat about last week waiting for an appointment card to come through and nothing ever came.

So i called the midwife dept. somewhere and they said to me that my scan was going to be at 13.5 weeks as theres quite alot to get through at the moment.

I had a call from my mum last night and she said that i had an NHS letter sitting there for 3 days, she opened it and i should have had my scan Wed!!!!!!!! :evil:

Im so angry, I thought my scan would have been next week. My work don't know im PG and its hard for me to get days off. Now im going to have to call them again and try to re book. I dont know how long im going to have to wait now! :( :(

Has anyone else here ever had to re book an appointment for a scan?

Oh - poor you. bet you are cross with your mum for not telling you about your post earlier, but it would have still only been the day before you got the letter?? so is very short notice.

I would ring them up and tell them the letter did not arrive in time and demand a new appt?

oh dear, how frustrating. im sure they will fit you in ok as you have to have them by 14weeks

I called the midwife office and explained what had happened and they have put me in for a scan on the 6th....YAY!

Im really nervous now that they will say somethings wrong!

Hopefully not, its my Dads birthday that day, he doesn't even know im pregnant yet so if all is well i might wait until Wed to tell him.

Telling him hes going to be a grandad isn't going to make him feel any younger..... :?

it will make his day - what a great birthday present.

Good for you! Good luck with the scan, it will blow your mind, it is amazing!

Hi

Glad you got your scan date now :) What a special day ot have it on his birthday !! The 6th is my moms birthday as well.
Hope your scan goes okay .
Katrina

I haven't had to re-book so far but with my 12 week scan the midwife had to send off the forms twice as the clinic say they hadn't recevied them. After waiting over a month for the appointment to come through, I phoned the clinic. Nothing, so got in touch with the midwife. She sent them off again. Waited over a week, still nothing. Phoned again, no forms received. :x I had to book the appointment myself in the end. It's really annoying so I can totally sympathise with you. Hope you get another date soon. :hug:

I'm glad you got the scan date so soon. I'm sure it'll go well.

Good luck!

Sabrina
x

Great news you got a new scan date - and it's not long to wait either.

What a great birthday prezzie for your dad!

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back