snuggle? where are you?

rusks

Reaction score
anybody seen snuggle around? i haven't seen a post from her for ages i hope she is ok i know i haven't been around much maybe i missed you hope you ok hun xx

Yes ive noticed too! hope your ok hun :hug:

Infact its been pretty quiet here in first tri all round, I suppose we are either all stuck in bed, making friends with our loos or trying to entertain pooing toddlers :lol:

it is quiet your right tasha. but your right i think a lot of us are struggling at the moment

hugs all round :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope she's ok. Sure she is. we are all struggling it's a tough tri but also a tri that flies by really fast! can't believe it 5 weeks only and i'll move to tri2! scary!

just read a post from snuggle replying to another post 2 days ago saying she's ill! hope ur feeling better hun.

Hiya, I'm here :wave: This section has been very quiet I think but I have been in a few other threads around the board. I'm feeling much better now so dont have anything to complain about :lol:
I hope all of you are ok and not struggling too much with sickness etc :hug: :hug:
Thank you for the post rusks :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back