Snot

Yvonne

Reaction score
Jack has a snuffling sound like he has a lot of snot up his nose, but he only has it in the night and in the morning- he never has bogeys or candle wicks coming out of his nose.

Does anyone elses baby have this?????

Yeah Brody find it easier to clear his nose in the day when he's sitting upright, he must just swallow the snot :?
At night it gathers at the back of his nose till I lift him up for a bit then it clears.

Yes, Naomi often has this, but in the last week I've had to clear snots from her nose or wipe them off her face when she has cleared it herself after a sneeze. They are green and nasty, and there was blood in one, so I'm going to ask the doctor about it on Friday when I take her for her shots. Don't like the thoughts of a sinus infection, once those things get established there's no shifting them.

Sue

Seth has this every night. I have tried saline drops prescribed by the doctor and a little pump thing to clear the nose... nothing has worked.

The doctor said it is just their tiny nasal passages. I think it is the AC in our home as night time is worse, I could cry sometimes as it keeps him awake and fussy and I feel soo bad for him.

Tineke

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back