snacky things

Ava loves cold boiled carrots! She also likes the Heinz biscotti biscuits fruit purified or given whole! X

Biscotti biscuits, bread sticks, water melon, peeled grapes, organix carrot sticks, cucumber sticks.
I think you could give most things as a snack now really. B loves puffets from Ella's kitchen x

Organix carrot puffs, like a giant wotsit! Rice cakes, a tangerine, melon. Biscotti. Ella's kitchen puffits, rasins, prunes, a youghurt. Some jelly.xx

Thanks. Just he's not got any teeth yet so wasn't sure what he would be ok with x

Oh they manage ok with there wee gums xx

We go on holiday on Sunday and Kaiden will be one week off 6 months. I'd like to be able to give him some things like this, you know like if we go out and he's sitting in a high chair, just because he sits eyeballing us if we are eating lol and he grabbed hold of my yorkie pudding the other day and gave it a suck lol. Can you suggest thing I could give that he won't choke on because I'm not getting over that fear very quickly!! Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well in actual fact he's 24 weeks tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What about strawberries cut into chunks? Banana? Mango? All very soft. A week off of 6 months I gave my LO anything, he loved to suck toast. Carrot sticks?

T has Organix finger foods biscuits. Which he likes but they're quite messy. He'll also have no salt rice cakes or dried apricots.

Last night we went out for pizza after he'd had his dinner and he had a crust off of my pizza, he loved gumming it and doing motorbike hand with :D xx

Ava was earring all the above at 5.5 months he will be fine! They're a lot more resilient than we give them credit for! X

I've just tried him with the organix carrot sticks, he seemed to like them until they disappeared inside his hand then he wasn't sure what to do. I tried banana but he gagged badly on that. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back