Slings, wraps and my bargain of the day

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
Well so far I have a Wow Oui carrier that I really like, a Moby D wrap that I have just got the hang of and today I won on Ebay a Babyhawk Mei Tei which I am soooooo pleased with, I got it for £22.00 and its virtually brand new!

Just wondering if Im going to get the urge to buy any more..we'll see!

:)

What are your slings/wraps/carriers and which is your favourite? :flower:

lol I know what you mean about getting excited! I haven't been as adventurous as you with different types, but I have jsut started using the material type slings (had a babasling first time around) and I have a hug a bub which I love and I bought a peanut shell wrap too which is pretty much the same, but a different design. Whats the difference with your slings RM?

I got a material sling off a friend for £15 can't wait to test it out :D x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got two moby slings and can not wait to try them with an actual baby (been practising with DD's dolls-yes I am that sad)!

Lol I put bella's doll in it for about 20mins trying to figure it out :blush:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah maybe I should point out that I was only figuring it out-I don't wander around with a doll in a sling! Lol!

Helen you will love the babyhawk, it took some getting use to how to fasten it but once you crack it it is amazing. I can still comfortably wear jack now

i love the thought of wearing Noa and would like to do this most of the time but im worried it will hurt my back? i got a moby wrap and i would love to have more slings but for me its alot of money when i dont know if i will use them..
Im sure Noa will love the wrap (when he got used to it + being close to mummy) i just really hopes it agrees with me.

lol I know what you mean about getting excited! I haven't been as adventurous as you with different types, but I have jsut started using the material type slings (had a babasling first time around) and I have a hug a bub which I love and I bought a peanut shell wrap too which is pretty much the same, but a different design. Whats the difference with your slings RM?

The Wow Oui is a carrier that is shaped and has cross over straps, the Moby is a wrap, a length of stretchy fabric with a cotton front panel for extra security and the Babyhawk is a cross between them I suppose but still ties around you :)

Helen you will love the babyhawk, it took some getting use to how to fasten it but once you crack it it is amazing. I can still comfortably wear jack now

I can't wait to use it, been studying Youtube for instructions! xx

i love the thought of wearing Noa and would like to do this most of the time but im worried it will hurt my back? i got a moby wrap and i would love to have more slings but for me its alot of money when i dont know if i will use them..
Im sure Noa will love the wrap (when he got used to it + being close to mummy) i just really hopes it agrees with me.

I have a pre-existing back problem (one of the discs in my lower back has a rip in it that leaks into my spine and the disc above it is compressed) but I've been reassured that slings like the moby sling spread the baby's weight and it's very different carrying a baby in a sling than it is carrying them whilst pg and even different from carrying them in your arms x I was really really worried about it and I know it's not the same as carrying a baby but it's really really comfy to wear with the doll! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back