Slings + Breastfeeding?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Hi guysssss,

So I have a big trvael system that I am determined to use after being so proud of buying it, But that was before I heard about slings.

Anyway, i was thinking of getting a sling to use primarily for the first couple of months, and then for quick trips out to the corner shop or something, and its easier to bung baby in that and dart out the door, rather than trudging down with a buggy! (have one flight of stairs before the lift lol)

I had a quick browse.. And I like the look of the Tri Cotti sling, as you can have baby both ways around without having to change the way you are wearing the sling, and that would make it easier for breastfeeding?

Has anyone breastfed with a tri-cotti? Or breastfed with another sling that they found easy to manouver between boobs !?

I have no advice but bumping to see if others do ...

i didnt find a wrap/sling that was perfect for bfing.. i struggled with all of them.

hopefully somebody else has some good advice for you.

I have a baby bjorn which, now oscar is 2 months I can bf fine with it. Couldn't at first when as a newborn he was all scrunched up .

A friend of mine used that one and loved it, there is a lot of material and a nack to wrapping it but your baby can sleep more upright against you or cradle style. I had the baba sling but your baby, I think, had to be cradle style.

Baby bjorn carrier was good but for whey theyre a bit holder as its tiring on their neck so its for when they want to look around or are just stronger all round.

Breast feeding, well I found it difficult to remain covered and feed successfully so a muslin drapped over the shoulder over the breast/babies head creates a perfect cover as it still lets in light and air so the baby doesnt feel smothered.

Im goin to try the cotti one for my next baby.

Not sure if any of this helps xxx

I know some women who have a lot of succes BF-ing their babies in a ringsling (because it is easily adjustable) :)

I had a material sling with my girls, dont know what it was called as was given it but i swore by it, it was like a hammock that went across your body. I used to just change it over, very easy and effective.
Tasha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back