Sling/carrier recommendations????

I have a structured carrier - boba 4g tweet print, which is good as baby gets bigger and apparently is the best one for your back. It holds baby in several different positions. Have been using it for my 1 y/o recently

xx

Looks like im back to the drawing board as there us still so many!!! N then its the choice of what colour or pattern!! Oh myyyy lol

One last tip...dont look at 3 way carriers they arnt designed to be very good in supporting babies hips x

We have a caboo, it's been great so far and I'm really not a sling person but needs must when Iv got a 2 year old in tow xx

We have a caboo, it's been great so far and I'm really not a sling person but needs must when Iv got a 2 year old in tow xx

This is what im thinking!
I could do without the faff of running late taking Noah to nursery whilst trying to get te tracel system all up and ready! Or if i needed to pop to the shops i can have Noah on a wrist strap and Charlie ina sling, grab my stuff and go!! Lol

I wasn't a sling person before but I'm getting quite into it... Not sure I'll start carrying all 2 and a half stone of Josh in one tho!!

I struggle pushing the pushchair if he's ever in that!

The kangaroo Korner is the best sling on earth. You'll have to look on eBay as they don't make them anymore.

We're planning on going to a sling library and hiring some we like the look of but have still got carried away and bought a moby and a hug a bub :) Also considering buying a mei tai for something a bit more structured xx

Definetly go to a sling library they Will have tons to try and be able to show you how to use them safely/properly.

Excellent choice Dani :) I really like it and it wasn't too expensive. xx

No its a bargain! Spesh on the offer it is!
Fab reviews too and some good photos reviewers have added on amazon to show newborns in it!

Cant wait to have it :) xx

I used something similar to start with and then moved on to wovens. Definitely a good starting point.

Thanks hun!
Going to see how I get in!

FX the baby actually likes being carried! Im sure most do! Itll help alot! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27