slightly worried though prob nothing....

k8_005

Reaction score
Ok ladies soquick history and info then il ask advice I am 32 weeks now. Iv been fine have had two occasions after sex where iv had pinky discharge or blood and had a smear done a while back at 28 weeks which was normal and they said it was normal to have after sex occasionally etc.

So todays conundrum baby is kicking normally and is very low down. Tonight when I went to the loo and wiped I had pink discharge too.. I have not had any since when weeing and am fine in self.I have had an episode of cramp in my leg (though prob unrelated) just before which has gone now and I feel fine otherwise. I'm currently nearly 3hrs drive from my registered hospital as I'm visiting family this week as my husband is on holiday in Italy till sat(I'm at my parents)
Is a pink discharge normal later in preg? Should I be worried? there has been no sex or other type of irritation there that I can possibly think of. Is this normal? Thank you for your time x

Last edited:
It can be hun, But i'd say it's best to get checked out just to be safe. It might be something as small as a water infection thats causing it. Doesn't matter if your not near your registered hospital, go to the closet one and get checked out there if need be. As for the cramping completely normal in pregnancy...I get it all the time, just keep moving the muscle where it hurts or rub it gently and it should help the pain ease off nicely. I wouldn't worry hun, but go online find out the labour wards number and ring them and see what they say. let us know how you get on x x x

Thanks hun it's too late at night to try and ring now and I feel ok with no more pink so going to sleep I think I'm more anxious because tom is away and I feel alone even though I'm not. Baby is kicking away merrily so I suppose I shouldn't worry. Il ring my mw for advice tommo and see what she says I think provided I get no more pink I suspect I'm ok n simply panicking I don't want to seem like an over fussy first time mum x

Its.so.funny how.we all.dont wanna seem like an over fussy first time mum but why shouldn't we.
I hope u got.some sleep and let us know whst mw says.glad bubs is happily wriggling still.xx

We're quite within our rights to be worrying first time mums fussing over silly things. After all, we've not done this before and don't know what's normal and what's not!! Just don't get too stressed out about everything or it'll make things worse! I keep being told I'm taking everything too calmly and that I should have had more panics and flaps by now, but with very little going on and trying to keep calm so I'm in control and don't make my life long fears of pregnancy any worse, I am almost unflappable still lol my big sister and hubby are doing more than enough flapping & worrying for me!
Trust your instincts though, if something really doesn't feel right, go get checked out to be sure!! You wantto be able to enjoy this time, not spend it worrying!! Hope your MW can shed some light for you!

Thank you ladies. I have woken up this morn and have brown discharge now which I'm hoping is not a bad thing? I'm ringing in a min gunna shower and have breakfast first just in case they tell me to go down there. X

Spoken to labour ward she said it's fine to just monitor it today unless I get red bleeding or contractions or baby stops moving or ny waters break but if that happens to go straight to hospital don't call first. As if I'd not go in if waters broke and getting contractions?! But they were kind on phone and didn't dismiss me so that's good x

It might be part of your show it comes away in bits x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back