• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

slightly embarrasing question

elliej

Reaction score
hi guys.
umm
this is slightly embarrassing but i just want to know if it might be normal.
i went to the loo this morning (for a wee), did it, wipe, flush, quite normal, (if tmi, sorry) :? . walked down stairs and ..... leaked.. :( but i had just been to the loo, it happened yesterday too, not very pleasant, esp when i thought my pelvic floor exercises were ok. is it only me?

Unforetunately that is one of the joyous symptoms of 3rd Tri, it happens to me every now and then, try wearing a pantyliner incase it happens again :D

Its completely normal hun, I get it quite a lot these days, especially when LO kicks my bladder. You might find that it happens if you sneeze or laugh. The glamours of pregnancy! lol

Sounds normal (unfortunately!) if you try leaning forward while you're on the loo and trying to squeeze a bit more wee out (lol sorry if TMI!) it usually helps reduce the leakage for me! Hope it works for you too xx

I have made the mistake of getting up too early when having a wee before :oops: Now I make sure I sit there a while longer just to make sure I've finished. I never thought that having a wee would take more time whilst being pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back