Slight update :)

Fingers crossed x x keep active honey x

Shoop! Hope things start moving along for you now :D

Phones charged and ready to go! Good luck!!!!!

You get to meet your little one sooooon! Eeee exciting x

I havent actually had too many tightenings yet today but i am just sat on my bed and they usually start after i've been up and about for a while so i'll get up and sorted soon!!
I'm so excited!!
I have a text buddy but i will text you if you would like to be kept updated too :)
xxx

Ooo good luck Hun! Hopefully your little princess will be with you today!

ooo hope to read more updates soon from you hunni xxxx good luck!

Having irregular contractions now! In plenty of pain in my one side and back. They last about 5 minutes eveyone few hours x

awwww how exciting but painful at the same time! lol. good luck hun, wont be long at all now! why is everyone popping before me :cry:!? hehe :dust::love: xxxx

Thats great news Meeah you must be so excited xxx Good luck honey - will be stalking now hehe

I am excited but I really didn't think they would be so painful from the start xx

Eeeee I'm so scared for when I finally go in labour! The pain is NOT what am looking forward too :( sorry if I've made you think of that now!!!! Good luck hun, can't wait to see piccies of your little girl xxxx

I think she's just teasing me! Everything stopped again last night! Urgh! X

Aw no hun, I hope it picks up again soon! It must do if you've already had show and are 1cm dilated! Come on lovvvely! Hehe xxx

Awe shame! Go for a jog hehe or have a hot bath :D that should do the trick x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back