Slight predicament!

Karate Kid

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I am only in Tri 1 so I am a long way off actually having to think about names plus we are staying team yellow.

If we have a boy we are going to be stuck with a name. Our first baby boy is called Cassius, our second name was Zephaniah but my cousin beat me to it. Would is be inappropriate for us to call our 'son' if we were to have another boy Zachariah??

I know it is a different name but still I don't want to annoy them xx

I think Zachariah is a lovely name and you are more than entitled to use it. Lots of names could be considered similar, they can't get annoyed with you when they took your first choice! x

Thanks Hun, I think we need to put ourselves first, we will probably call him 'Zach' anyway!! Xx

I love Zach, think we're going for Zachary though xx

Oohh love it this sounds odd but when we kc registered my mums puppies we gave them names we liked and my puppy is King Jasper Zachariah his sister was Lucy missie magan so not dog names lol xx

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Go for it. It's a lovely name and you should have the name you want xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ah Zachariah is lovely hon. If u want it u go for it.

Gorgeous name, Zac is one of our choices if this ones a boy. I don't think any1 would be annoyed just because the names are slightly similar :) x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

omg jayjay and karate kid ur both pregnant! congrats!...........
I haven't even taken a breath after having my first! cant believe ur going to do it all again!
seems like the last year has flown by!!!!!

My poor Mum has 6 grandchildren and we have 3 pairs of similar names all unintentional, we just picked our face names but my Mum is always getting her tongue twisted.

The pairs aren't siblings but we have:
Luella/Louie
Jack/George
Harvey/Harry

So I say go for it :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members