Sleeping with the window open?!

twinkle84

Reaction score
Please can I have your opinions? I know it's a silly question but is it ok for my Babs to have window open? It's just soooo warm! Only thing is and I know it's crazy I worry done one will pinch him?! Xx

I've left the window open with my LO before. She's still here :) I can't leave it open anymore though as she's in a bed and Im terrified she'll find a way to climb on the window sill. It's roasting in her room now though!

Can you put a lot of wine glasses on the window sil or something, they'd make a shitload of noise if someone tried to climb in and it might give you peace of mind. That is if the wind wouldn't blow them down...

Our bedroom wind is open and its making no difference x LOs cot is in our room temporarily cause there's water coming in from upstairs in hers :(

I've had to practically strip her she's sweating and I'm terrified she'll overheat! X
1f5ff39f-c8de-65d2.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Haha thanks for your responses! The wine glasses was a good one! I braved it and did it, but didn't like it! Froslass your little girl is gorgeous! Bless her xx

Tegan had both her windows open last night as her room was 27c. She's in a bed but theyve got security catches on so wouldn't get out x

OH intalled an air conditioning unit in Jack's room last week because we can't leave his door open because we have 6 cats and we can't keep his window open because the birds are SO loud in the morning he'd be awake at 4am!! He has the fan bit blowing all night, we think the constant whirring actually makes him sleep more soundly lol If we could have the window open we defo would all night x

We have the window open but on the catch iykwim? When it gets really hot in summer I'll prob put a fan in her room! We live in a bungalow too so I'm petrified that someone will pinch her! Can't wait to move to a house lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back