Sleeping with eyes open

aliciabubba

Reaction score
This may sound weid but Ralph since birth has slept with his eyes open. He sleeps with them open for a while then he will end up closing them. I know he is def asleep as his breathing changes and you can lift his arm and he doesn't move. Should I see a doctor about this or is this normal. Does anyone elses lil one do this ? X it's quite creepy at times lol xx

Lexi does this all the time, sometimes her eyes are quite wide like shes in a trance and other times they arent but are still quite visibly open and even move about as if shes watching something, deffo freaks me out sometimes lol! If anything i worry about her breathing when shes asleep as sometimes its quite erratic and irregular, sometimes i swear shes stopped breathing for a short while...dont think i'll ever stop worrying about anything lol xx

I know I never stop worrying!!! Must be a mothers thing lol. Ralph also breaths really really quiet aswell and I have to actually put my hand on him to see if his breathing! Scares the life out of me!! The eye thing must be a general baby thing if your LO does it xx

Brody used to sleep with his eyes open. He still does a little bit sometimes!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yep..Hannah does this sometimes too...x

Yep max does it too! Its quite freaky! Xxx

keira has a one eye open sometimes, have to shut it myself as its a bit freaky xxx

keira has a one eye open sometimes, have to shut it myself as its a bit freaky xxx

Loula, i love the fact you shut babies eye for her :lol: thats fab haha! xx

Albert and his dad both do. Quite a few times I've turned over to see my oh looking at me wide eyed, scared the living crap out of me the first time lol. I do wonder if Albert is peeking though sometimes lol

I know I never stop worrying!!! Must be a mothers thing lol. Ralph also breaths really really quiet aswell and I have to actually put my hand on him to see if his breathing! Scares the life out of me!! The eye thing must be a general baby thing if your LO does it xx

I still do that now with my hand at 6 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back