Sleeping Troubles

Kiranxxx

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having problems sleeping on my left and right side more my left cause I think the baby's head is there its quite painful, but when I sleep on my back which is most of the night my back hurts.

Is anyone else having the same problem? am I sleeping right?

Hi

I can only sleep on my left side...if I turn to the right I get kicked and punched!! Baby obviously doesn't like it at all....in fact if I sit with my legs bent up towards my body I get the same treatment! :rotfl:

My DH has been moaning about my terrible habit of thrashing around with the sheets and pillows for at least an hour before I settle. Firstly, It's boiling hot living in Spain and have a fan blasting warm air back at me. There is absolutely no breeze if you open a window its just hot and still! Secondly, I just can't get my tummy, back, boobs, arms or legs in any sort of comfortable position for long! I usually end up on my side! Your not meant to sleep on your back after 16 weeks as it constricts blood flow to baby, and I always loved being on my back and spread out like a star!!
On the whole, it's getting very annoying for both DH and me! Oh please autumn, hurry up! :pray:

Pregnopaws said:
My DH has been moaning about my terrible habit of thrashing around with the sheets and pillows for at least an hour before I settle. Firstly, It's boiling hot living in Spain and have a fan blasting warm air back at me. There is absolutely no breeze if you open a window its just hot and still! Secondly, I just can't get my tummy, back, boobs, arms or legs in any sort of comfortable position for long! I usually end up on my side! Your not meant to sleep on your back after 16 weeks as it constricts blood flow to baby, and I always loved being on my back and spread out like a star!!On the whole, it's getting very annoying for both DH and me! Oh please autumn, hurry up! :pray:

:rotfl: I bet you were popular in bed! lol

you can get a wedge pillow to rest ur bump on its like a triangle shaped pillow that u put under ur tummy when ur lying on ur side, i've been using a normal pillow but it gets in the way and tbh its to hot to cuddle up to a pillow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back