• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sleeping on my front is no longer an option

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I always sleep on my front and have done up until last night when everytime I did baby wriggled so much it felt like it was trying to get out! So funny

I never slept on my front until I was pregnant! Then I started to find it comfy! Although now my bump is coming on, it is starting to get a little uncomfortable!

I miss sleeping on my front! I sort of half do and thats working....for now!

I know how you feel.... Loved sleeping on my front but once bump gets bigger which is will do over the next few weeks you will not be able to and not just because of the wiggles, the bump will be too big... :)

Am sleeping on my side now. Only advice I can give is that you have enough cushioning for your hips as they may get sore as they are not use to being laid on all night....

Last edited:
It's been very hard for me, because I read for hours every night, and I always lie on my tummy while doing it. Now that I can't do that any more, nothing seems to be comfy and I writhe like a fish out of the water trying to read my book!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back