is sleeping on front ok??

Marchmummy

Reaction score
just read the post about sleeping positions. is it ok to lie on your front whilst you still can? i dont really have a bump yet and always seem to end up lying on my front. i have been wondering lately though that i hope its not squashing baba.

Id sleep however you feel comfy, although personally I didnt sleep on my tummy from about 12 weeks plus, but then that was just me

I slept on my front till i was about 20 weeks. I'd say do it for as long as its still comfy.

i miss sleeping on my front.
sleeping on your front is totaslly safe until your body tells you no. and you will know about it.

LOL, in the later months it's impossible! Do it while you still can, I sleep on my tummy and I so missed it when pg with my son, so making the most of it while i can.

I wake up every morning on my front and I'm fine and so is baby! I go to sleep on my side but obviously topple over! the only thing I would do is try and pad it out with cushions as the bottom of my bump where baby ends up laying has very faint stretch marks but nothing too bad :D

By the way my midwife told me its fine on my front baby will fid a comfy position and is much more preferable than on your back :D

hahaha you should see me trying to roll over to my side, i need to get alan to give me a push never mind getting on my front :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back