sleeping on his side

jennywren

Reaction score
does anyone else bubbas sleep (or used to sleep) om their side?

Oran prefers to sleep on his side so much to the point where if he has fallen asleep on me and I lay him down in his basket on his back he will more often than not wake up after about 15 mins, where as if I lay him down on his side, he can stay asleep for hours!! He likes his back to be against the back of the basket hand has done since he was born but what Im worried about now is when he goes in to a cot he wont be able to rest his back against the side - did anyone else have this problem and if so what did you do or how did your LO fair when moving to a cot??

(he also likes sleeping on his front, I put him down fir a nap on his front last week and he slept for 2.5 hours (longest nap he has had in the day in his basket!) but i was parinoid so checked him every 5-10 minutes sohave not done it since!!)

2 days old - see what I mean
Comfy-2daysold4-Copy.jpg

on the sofa (love this pic)
P1020411.jpg

any advice appreciated

awwww,that's so cute!

I wouldn't worry at all. Just make sure you alternate sides or he'll get a wonky head!

Sam was the same when he was newborn but now he sleeps on his back. Both my girls were side sleepers and as soon as they were able to roll, they were on their tummies. Both of them still only sleep on their tums.
They must get it from me because I can only sleep on my tummy or side.
:)

aaaarw bless him, Jam is the same but just alternate which way he faces! :wink:

Aww arianna was the same - now she sleeps upside down, back to front - any old way!!
Her new fav is on her back with her feet up on the cot bars!

sorry can't help but just wanted to say what a fantastic pic that second one is. The expression on his face is sure bliss not a care in the world.

smurf said:
sorry can't help but just wanted to say what a fantastic pic that second one is. The expression on his face is sure bliss not a care in the world.

he he yeah I love the 2nd pic, with his hand up as well by his face!!

I do alternate him, whe he gets up for his milkin the night when I put him back down Iput him down on the oposite side to where i got him up from. the mainthing I was worried about was getting him in his cot !

Dylan sleeps on his back so no advice but very cute pics

smurf said:

Me too that phot is just brilliant he is sooooo gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back