Sleeping bags - togs

loz

Reaction score
Emms is in a summer bag (1.5 tog). At the moment most nights it is saying 21 degrees in her nursery so I have thought this would be enough, but it has turned colder outside. She seems ok with it at the moment, she doesnt feel cold or anything but I am worried that it might be a bit chilly in the night.

What tog bags are your babs in?

I have looked for higher tog bags but havent seen them yet in the shops - I dont want to overheat her by putting her in one too hot. I was wondering about putting a blanket over her current one as well, but scared of her overheating!! What a dilemma . . . .

I have just moved Calleigh into her 2.5tog sleeping bags as she has outgrown her 0-6 month 0.5tog and its starting to drop quite chilly in the night.
I think both of mine were from matalan

Becky is in a 1 tog with a sleepsuit - previously it was just a long or short sleeved bodysuit. Have only ever used the 0.5 tog on holiday. Our room is about 19C. I only have 2.5 togs in 6 months+ sizes but I don't feel she needs it just now - she is a very hot baby!

TK Maxx have lots of 2.5 tog grobags in at the moment.

Faith's in one that doesn't have a tog rating :wall: but i 'think' it i a 1 tog. She has a blanket over her tonight too as it felt chilly in the room to me!

Galen is in a 2.5 tog and a sleepsuit at night now. We live by the coast and its windy (we live on a hillside) and the temp in our room is around 17C in the day atm. We warm it in the evening but it does drop again overnight and in the morning. He's been in it for a few weeks now tbh. Just we went from long sleeved bodysuit to sleepsuit about a week ago.

Ella has just gone into a 2.5 one as she outgrew her 1 tog ones and I couldn't find any more that weren't really expensive! We have one from Asda and one from Matalan.

Asda... 2.5 tog sleeping bags in stock NOW :D

Luke is in a sleepsuit and a 2-0 - 2.5 tog sleeping bag. He comes into bed with us in the morning and usually gets under the duvet a bit cos it is freeeeeeeezing! He's never too hot.

Cool thanks, I will look out for the higher togs now - I could pop into Asda tomorrow . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back