Sleeping bag

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
I've got a sleeping bag for Isla but not used it yet. She normally sleeps in a short sleeve bodysuit and babygrow with blankets. Does she still need both a vest and babygrow in a sleeping bag. Temp. in the room is normally 18-19 degrees.

Paige is a nesh little thing so I put a long sleeve vest, sleepsuit, sleeping bag, sheet and a fleece blanket over her haha...poor thing. But she will STILL wake up if its cold. (Ive checked and its not her waking up because shes too warm).I think its personal choice and also whether your baby is a 'warm' baby or a 'cold' baby. They advise not to put blankets over though as your baby can overheat, but if its bloomin cold, Im putting an extra blanket on!

Charley's the same as Paige! He loves being warm. He has long-sleeved vest, sleepsuit, cotbed duvet folded so makes 2 layers and a fluffy blanket folded to make 2 layers!
Isla should be fine. I wish charley would sleep at 18oc though, I've got to keep the heating on 20 all night otherwise he moans!

I put Lizzie in a short sleeved vest and a 2.5tog sleeping bag and within ten minutes she was covered in sweat! So we gave up with that lol :) Try it and see how she gets on though, all babies are different.

I put Tegan in short sleeved vest and Sleepsuit then in the sleeping bag and she's fine xx

Well, it seems Isla's not a fan of the sleeping bag! After not settling for over an hour last night, I took her out of the bag and back in blankets and she went straight to sleep!

Charley doesn't like sleeping bags either so I use cotbed duvets. Their thicker than sleeping bags and I tuck them down the sides of the cot so he can't kick it off!

noa has a shortsleeved vest, sleepsuit and a sleepingbad and sometimes a blanket over aswell xx

Blake hates sleeping bags too. He has a vest, babygrow then cotton sheet folded over, fleece blanket folded over and a cellular blanket on top. He sleeps with his arms above his head so the covers only start midway down his chest. He loves being warm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back