Sleeping advice

number2

Reaction score
Any advice appreciated!

Austin has woken up 7 times for the last 3 nights. Not crying or anything, just routing for me, (we co sleep and Im still feeding him)
It had been going down to feeding 2 times a night, and then last week he slept all the way from midnight to 6am. Bliss! The next night he woke once, and I was still happy, and then 7 times the next night, and the 2 nights after. And now here I am this morning, like a zombie.

Could it be teething? Even though hes not crying, and I keep looking in his mouth and touching his gums and hes not upset. I remembered from Alex his mouth was tender??
Could it be I've changed from Pampers to those natural nappies, Nature babycare? Could they be making him feel wet or cold?
Could it be my milk? The supply got smaller after those 2 nights of not much feeding, and now there's not much left?

I think its time for me to stop feeding. I dont know whats hes getting, 7 times in one night must mean hes not getting enough.
Im so happy Ive got this far, and I know he loves feeding much more than bottles, but maybe its a sign to stop.
I think Im gonna go back to pampers, and move onto formula.

(((hugs)))

It may be a growth spurt or teething, or maybe he can smell mama's milk and is just indulging? I dont think it would be the nappies, we use them and and have found them to be just as good if not better than pampers etc :)

My advise would be to give it a couple more nights and see how it goes before making a decision, he may settle down again yet. Would you try a dummy at night so he doesnt need to comfort feed from you if he's not actually hungry? xx

Ive tried dummies, he's not that interested, it falls out pretty quickly. Ill stick with the nappies then, just think about feeding. Doesn't help that some days he'll eat a big breakfast and dinner, and other days he's not interested in solids at all.
Life is just so much more difficult when you're exhausted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back