Day sleeping

moss

Reaction score
Jacob stopped sleeping during the day for any length of time within the first month, and has always slept well at night, but now he is sleeping for a big portion of the day AND 10 hours at night. I miss him! His feeding habits haven't changed abd apart from the upset times around his feeds (that I talked about in another thread), he seems fine and happy, I think. Should I be concerned at all? My first thought is a growth spurt, but like I said his feeding habits haven't changed.

Nah I wudn worry, Corey does -

6pm til atleast 8am (14hours) then 10am till 11am and 1 til 2.30ish. So about 16.5 hours hes a lazy sod...

Take advantage of it while you have it, when teething sets in or some other developmental mile stone things may change.

That's the thing! He is teething! When he is awake he's chewing on his thumbs (or me). I'm not sure, but he sleeps something like 9pm-7am with maybe one feed at 11 but he sometimes skips that, 9-11:30, 1-3, 5-7. That's 18.5 hours (I think). This has only been happening for the past 4 (?) days and is completely out of character. Normally it was 11pm-8am, 12-1, 6-6 :45. At the most!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back