Sleep problems...

Lulabell

Reaction score
Grrr need to vent so I appologise first of all.

I wish I could have a decent nights sleep. Keep waking every hour. Then when I do finally get to sleep, I get woken up by OHs snoring. I know it's not his fault but I'm getting so frustrated!!! :-( :-(

May have to dig out my ear plugs again.

Sorry for this post just feel so tired and fed up. :-(

oh i hate that i've had a few years of not sleeping properly its not nice maybe go to bed before OH so you are asleep before him or failing that a quick poke in the ribs usually stops my hubby from snoring but pretend your still asleep so he doesn't notice it was you lol

Grab your self a hot choccy before bed.. That seems to have done the trick with me whenever I need sleep!

No idea why but I always get a lovely sleep when I have that before bed.

x

Thanks for your comments. I'll try the hot choc. I do nudge him but he ends up snoring again a few mins later. I feel bad for him cos he knows it affects me. He's even got the nose strips but they don't really help that much. :-(

Awww, has he ever been the docs to see if the docs can prescribe him something for snoring?

Only reason I say that is because if you find it a problem so early on in your pregnancy, it will only drive you insane by the time your further gone xxx

He had his nose quarterised or something when he was younger but he feels it didn't help. I think I'll try to encourage him to go to the docs. I need my sleep too. This morning I ended up sleeping on the sofa. :-(

hope you get a better night lulabell, I'm still waking early, sooo frustrating!

:roll:Aw hunni know how you feel im in same boat! Only thing keeping me up is the pain im in with my arm/leg, but when i do fnally go up to sleep dh is snoring (nothing a baseball bat round the head wont solve haha)

And i am in fact drinking hot choc as im typing! My hubby got some spray stuff ill check what it is tomorrow (wouldnt wanna wake him up now!:roll:)

Really good stuff tho stops him snoring xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back