Anyone else sleep with a..........

Depends how much he's had to drink .. i just give mine a little kick and he soon shuts up :lol:

Ahhh I wish! Im just about ready to burry him under the patio hes snoring that bloody much its horrendous! Ive been really poorly last couple of weeks and his snoring is literally keeping me awake most of the night so to say im a bit crabby is an understatement! lol xxx

I beat my OH in his sleep his snoring drives me insane! I don't think I've slept since we got together but I've learnt now if I dig him in the ribs or kick him he stops enough for me to get a quick nap in!

I snore and when the boy toy stayed Friday he kept elbowing me and when I woke up he kept saying it was an accident lol. I often wake myself up snoring too whoops! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, I gave in and bought ear-plugs... OH moved in three weeks ago and I've not actually slept through since... :( Oh well, practice for babies I guess but omg, soo soo tired....

ha glad Im not the only one with a tractor lol!

the cheeky sod bought me some earplugs for Christmas!!! Ha ha got to love him tho! xx

Ear plugs are working well.... Shame I seem to be up peeing twice a night.... And right now I'm not at home and have to keep getting dressed and carefully shutting and locking doors when I need to go pee lest my Dad or Grandma happen to catch me....

I want a full night's sleep, please!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back