Sleep Deprivation

I know lol it is starting to drive me bonkers.... could do with a huge nap now but don't think work would appreciate it x

You know I have been feeling the same every afternoon - it has gotten that bad that I have actually starting dropping off at my desk a few days!

I have started going for a little walk to the local shop in the afternoon just to rejuvenate myself a little lol x

I think my work just think I am some sort of party animal that isn't getting any sleep and yawning alot then muching myself through tons of food lol... do the quick walk thing at lunch myself but within 10 mins of getting back ready to stick my pj's on and nap on the desk x

Well...I told my boss already, I work for a very small company (3 of us including my boss) and it has been very noticable that I have been sidetracked and not feeling great so I thought after 5 years of working for him I could be honest.

Are you eating everything insight too? I am finding I feel queasy if I do not eat something every couple of hours - then when I am full I just start yawing and want to go to sleep haha x

I am eating to stop the queasy feeling so am constantly eating lol going to be the size of a house at this rate. That is good though that you work for a small company x

oh I could go on with this all day lol

Sounds like we are having a pretty similar experience - I feel bad about the amount I am eating but at least there has been no morning sickness x

Don't know, think sometimes I might prefer that (unless it happened lol) as it might give some light relief. Just turning in bed is bad enough..... like a constant hangover x

Aww, i would say the sleep gets better it hasn't for me but im just having to start to think of it that baby is training me for getting up in the night. If you do get the chance to nap then i would take any oppertunity you can xx

I've had this right from the start of my pregnancy - I fall asleep easily but wake up after 3 to 4 hours and struggle to get back to sleep - I think it's hormonal. Sometimes it's cos I need a wee, but most of the time not. It's a total pain cos I work full time and I'm just getting into a deep sleep again when my alarm goes off! I've been so tired this whole pregnancy - i am in bed around 9pm most week nights and sleep loads at weekends - but this constant fitful sleep is not good! xx

I've had this from the start too although I've had sleep issues for years. I'll wake for the toilet and some nights I manage to go with my eyes half shut and go straight back to sleep. But nights like last night I'm awake at 3 until about 6. Got a letter yesterday saying I'm provisionally being offered a house and once I call and they do checks (I'm confused about that, no idea what kind of checks) they can formally offer me the place. Think I'm worried because I won't know where it is till I talk to them.....fingers crossed the area is ok.

Thanks Monkei, Amanda and Pinky, it is reasurring that it isn't just me with an over active mind (that I am not conscience of). Again last night, my poor OH was up making me a horlicks as he couldn't work out why I was doing the laundry at 4am......

Good luck Pinky with the house hun x

Hopeful- I can't sleep at all- going to bed about 9ish as so so tired all afternoon but wake up at 11-12 ish then get back to sleep and wake up 4 is and then 5 ish after that I can't sleep. I think it's because my sickness seems to start in the evening- probs when I get tired so that seems to keep me awake.
It's so annoying cos I feel knackered all the time think I'll have a wonderful nights sleep and then lay awake.
Oh well- as DH keeps telling me it will all be worth it!
x

I just wish Sammy that I could fall back to sleep hun, drowsy till alarm goes off then feel like there is no hope for the rest of the day lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back