Anyone else...

amy samantha

Reaction score
staying up until ridiculous times?!
The past week or so I've been staying up til at least 6am
but usually closer to 7! but the things is I don't even feel tired...:shock:

I fall asleep between 7:30 and 8am and find myself waking up no later than 10:30am!! and I don't feel particularly tired when I wake up either :lol: it's just during the day I start feeling a bit less 'energetic'

luckily I'm not in work for the next couple of weeks so I can TRY to ween myself off of this habit...I have tried but I just can't fall asleep before 6am, I always have SOMETHING to do! :lol:

not sure how normal this is but I don't imagine it's much good for me OR bubs, sorry for long thread, any help or tips for falling asleep much appreciated?

XX

I went through a stage where I couldn't fall asleep before 12!! Normally I'm asleep about 10-10.30 but I've been working alot of extra hours lately so I'm bk to 10.30-11 and I'm fast asleep!!

Hello! Goodness they are funny times to go to sleep! Well I can't think of any advice on sleeping, lavender is meant to calm you so maybe some lavender oil and some rather soothing music? X

Wow! That is a late night...i thought staying up til midnight was late. Its funny what pregnancy does to the body.

I would get busy nesting or doing hobbies in the day while your off work, as you sound like your routene has all gone to pot. If you get back to a regular routene you may find yourself switching back to normal and conking out earlier - good luck

I'm off out on saturday so I'll have a look for some lavender oil thanks :)

and yeah I'm finding myself doing things I should be doing in the afternoon, in the early hours of the morning, not sure why

Thanks girls :)

XX

My life story lol.
My sleepin pattern is weird.

6am-11am
6pm-10:30pm....every day. Without fail.
I don't understand why. So I'm there with u. I think u just sleep when the baby sleeps.

SLeep is a strange thing during pregnancy.. I can get to sleep if im in one certain position now, But wake up between every dream (Which is super weird, I never dreamt before) and then have to roll over to give my hip a break for half an hour and back to sleep. But im up at 5am, and screwed for the day no matter how much sleep ive had..

And some of those dreams.. I would get arrested if i gave the details of half of them!

what a mad sleep pattern! i have to go to bed by 11pm each night and will always sleep through to 8 am at least! dont know how u do it amy!! xxx

Regarding sleep times nope im lucky if i can stay awake till 12 haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back