sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

titch

Reaction score
Please help us! We're both like zombies this morning, I gotta go to work tomorrow and LO is just NOT SLEEPING!

I was up every hour from midnight, Im so bloomin tired. He got up at 6.30 and now Im trying to get him to nap cos hes so tired but hes just screaming the house down.

Im too tired to think clearly, but we really need a plan to stop this, we just cant function this way!!! HELP!

thanks after 5 times me going up and lying him down again he has finally gone to sleep. Not sure what to do about the nightime sleeping though :( I HAVE to sleep all night tonight!

oh im sorry dont know what to say is he crying because of teeth?

yeah could be. Hes just recovered from chicken pox and I think thats whats ruined the nighttime routine, he was really good before that :( Im thinking about controlled crying :cry: Im desparate, but Im not sure how to do it properly

oh hon the pressure of work doesnt help either.

Are you sure it's not teeth? have you tried calpol etc? (you prob have) Does he seem out of sorts? If he is then maybe wait a little while til u do controlled crying? I was thinking of doing this recently as Owen still waking and needing 7oz of milk at any point bewteen 11pm and 3am but we watered it down and then went to water and last week he did 5 days in a row without a bottle! (but still needing between 5-8 pats a night to shush him when he woke crying. ah sometimes I just dont know if I'm doing it right lol! Now it seems he is pretty poorly, temperature last 2 days and think it maybe just teeth but docs apt today to see, as one of his little friends has a viral infection.

So basically what I;m tryign to say (while unloading my miseries on you too!) is maybe he has a virus or something? it really affects them at night too?

And also :hugs:

Cahals been the same for the last couple of weeks, first it was teeth, then he got a cold. I'm told that separation anxiety kicks in around 9 months too so no sleep here either :(

My friend recommended sleep sense, I have the PDF if you fancy a read of it x

gosh I ahve read so much about sleep I could probably hold a workshop, but yes please on the pdf, (even though this is Tiny's thread) seems they are all having their fair share of problems :( and just when we thought we had it too...

yes please to the pdf!!

I think we might have a combination of separation anxiety, teething and the joys of being able to stand up in the cot but not being able to get back down without help *sigh* i think we'll all be having an early night tonight!!

thanks for the :hug: minchin! Let me know when youre holding that workshop! ;)

What's a PDF?
Charley's only just sleeping through and I'm already getting nervous of teething cos im worried it's gonna mess it up!!
Hope he sleeps better tonight for you tiny x x

I am also keen to see the pDF where can I find it..Thanks in advance

Pm me your email addresses and I'll send it over x

Herbie is the same at the min it's so hard when you are use to them
Sleeping all night I'm 90% sure his is down to teething his hummus red raw it's never been like it in his life.

Esoames! Me too please! Email address coming your way!

Alanna keeps wakin up randomly like every hour , its driving me mad. >.< Doesnt want fed or nothing.. Just wakes up and makes noise till i settle her again!

Omg charley was a bugger last night!! He's slept 12 hours for the past 2 weeks but last night he just kept moaning/crying and in the end I gave up and offered him a bottle but he only took 4oz's then carried on crying so put him in bed with us! Even then he cried on/off for the rest of the night!!! Sooo tired now :(

oh sorry to hear that Lacey's mummy. hope it passes soon.

Lol re the workshop! I wouldnt say it'd actually be any good though Tiny! Read so much it just jumbles up in my head.

Meant to be at work today but Owen has a viral infection was up from 2-3 screaming :( and about 8 times aswell as that :( starting antibiotics today. he doesnt want to eat anything either which is so unlike him! doc says his throat is v inflammed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back