Slap cheek, update on page 2

Great news hun :yay:

Wish they'd said I was immune though! still got 16 weeks with the kids at work x

Same as me hon, but the good news is after 20 weeks there's much less of a risk factor, so even if you were to contract it, there's much less risk bubs will catch it from you and even if they did they complications are far less xx

You will never guess what but few days ago - a kid in my sisters nursery e.g where my sister works only has slap cheek " yikes" i told her about you leesey that you had one in your class too. It's madness - it's not very often you hear this kind of thing & when you do it's like a epidemic in kids schools - how is it even contracted thats what i want to know. Is it airborn ?? xx

Last edited:
True Leesey suppose now its after 20 weeks can only be a good thing!. Star it's passed on through saliva unfortunately my 3 year olds don't bother with washing hands very much lol. Fingers in mouths then play with the toys, sneeze and cough a bit, go to the loo and maybe wash their hands once XD Got all the joys to come ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back