skin tone

Becky&Willow

Reaction score
Willow has a lovely colour to her skin she hasnt got olive skin she just has a naturally tanned look to it, even when i put sun lotion on she gets colour (she takes after my OH) she make s me look like a milk bottle, but i m sick to death of people saying to me hasnt she got beautiful colouring to her skin, at first i was like yeah and i loved hearing it but now it really gets on my nerves, when complete stangers say it its not so bad as it is the first time they see her but people i see weekly say it everytime and im like yeah but thinking i saw you last week she look the fooking same.

Ok rant over it just annoys the hell out of me. :wall:

I always get comments on how pale lil miss is and how much she takes after me and Tia... its so rare to see milky white babies here that every one coos over her... its the "you must remember to not take her into the sun, you must remember to put cream on her" good will advice that drives me mad... Like I don't know I need to protect her skin :roll:

I feel the same when people mention Lucy's hair! Everyone is in awe of it all, and mention it everytime!! It's sweet really but after so many people saying it you just don't really know what to say except smile and 'yeah, I know'!

My mum goes on about how much Finn looks like a peach because his skin is so lovely but I'm proud to have such a gorgeous boy. What makes me very jealous, is that he is naturally more tanned than me :rotfl: His legs are a lovely colour compared to my white pasty affairs which either burn or stay a kind of snow white/blue colour! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back