Sitting and waiting

queenriccy

Reaction score
Hi girls

I hope everyone is doing well.
Just thought I'd set up a thread to see how everyone is feeling in their last few weeks.
I finished work on the 1st June, so been at home for 2 weeks now. My house is spotless, all my washing and ironing is done, baby's room and things are all up ready to go, hospital bag packed. I really feel like I havnt got anything else to do. I'm sat twiddling my thumbs waiting for the big day to arrive. Hubby is carrying on as normal but doesn't want me going far so I feel a tad confined. All I seem to be doing is lying on the couch - I m not sleeping much during the night but I can't sleep through the day either, I'd rather keep myself busy.

Iv been swimming twice a week since leaving work, had a few lunches with friends and been into town a few times ! Arghhhh .... I'm board, I just want my little one here. Iv worked full time for the past 10 years and had various exercise classes during the week then weekends would be fully booked .... I'm just not used to sitting on my arse doing nothing. Iv had my hair dyed and cut, had a mani and pedi, had my last prego massage ... I'm actually thinking about ringing up and booking another to fill some time in.

How's everyone else feeling ? What are you all doing to keep busy while waiting for our babas to come ?

Xxx

IM BORED! and im getting reaaaallllly impatient lol! :)

Im in the same boat, i dnt have really anything to do.. its all done ready and waiting! xxb

I'm basically on mission 'evict baby' now lol bouncing on ball, RLT etc.
Baking way too many cakes....which means eating too many cakes also!
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Have you cooked some meals for the freezer for when bubs arrives? How about baking a cake? Start a good book or watch some films that are on the top 100 list on IMDB or something.
I can talk...I'm bored too but I've been on mat leave for 9 weeks now!! Ha ha!
Maybe sit in a coffee shop watching the world go by and read some trashy magazines. Do you like television series/box sets?? :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back