Anyone else get this?

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hi girls,

As you know the witch got me on saturday morning. Its a fairly heavy period (sorry if tmi)....well for the last hr Iv felt really awful, in that im very shaky and feel like im going to faint, limbs feel really heavy and feeling really rotten. Iv never felt like this before while on AF....and its not due to lack of fluids or food as iv eaten and drank well today.

do any ofyou girls get this while on af?

xxxx

Hi Bell,

I'm not sure if it's due to iron deficiency but I use to get this a lot in my teens. Might be completely wrong and your GP might be better to advise but the pains use to drain me like you have described so my diet has a lot of raw spinach in it, especially when AF is due. I get the odd month when the pains make me feel faint and sick but it has improved. xxx

Thanks Tara, I usually get this when my blood sugar is lowso usually after eaten something im ok...but I cant see any reason to be feeling like this apart from being on AF....but yeh u could be right could be iron deficiency. Il see how im feeling tomorrow and possibly see gp if no better. thanks hun for replyingxx

hope you feel better soon hun, maybe you could be coming down with something? xx

Oh yes Babyg there is flu going around so might be that. Anyway hope you are feeling better soon :) x

thanks girls, DH just asked me if im comig down with something as havent felt myself for week or so now :( really hope it doesnt come to anything as cant afford totake time off work as hourly paid...no work no money! il have to soldier on lol xxx

aww fx its nothing too bad then hun.

i felt bit crappy over weekend nothing i cant handle tho but its that time of year tho soo its to be expected

yeh true, its prob to do with change in weather xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back