• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sippy cup??

Poxie_pixie

Reaction score
I am after a non-leaking sippy cup the thing is ezzie can't lift hers up tht she has and i was wondering if anyone has seen or nos of one that has a straw so she doesn't have to tip it up but it needs a teat rather than a straw to suck on if you get what i mean. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance xXx

im yet to find a decent cup (have only tried literally about TWENTY!!!) lol so ill be keping an eye xx

Im tempted to just get a cup with a straw as M has shown she can use straws when she drunk my mums cafe nero

When Kian was younger he had that tommee tippee tip it up cup ^^^. He now just has a simple free flow tommee tippee sippy cup, which the spout folds down on for travelling. I find this much better as he doesnt have to suck , so its teaching him to drink from a 'proper' cup xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back