Single figures!

Lulabell

Reaction score
9 days to go til due date. But still hoping little one will arrive sooner. Off to have a scan today at 11.45 to check on bubs as had not much movement lately. They say it could be a labour sign but no guarantees.

Didnt mention this in my other thread but the midwife said something that for some reason has got to me. She asked if I knew what I was having to which I said no we wanted the surprise. She then went on to tell me what she thought I was having. Ok, it was only a thought and not from a scan or anything but she knows more then I do and now feel like I know what I'm having. :-( think I'm over thinking things due to frustration and wanting this baby out. :wall2:

Aww, silly midwife, I guess its only a thought and she could be completely wrong, but I would be gutted if I stayed Yellow and then MW had a guess. :(
Hope your little one comes early for you!! x

Yay on single figures! Boo to MW! But I would take her guess like anyone elses, the only way anyone can know, mw or not, is by scan or by seeing the LO... Good luck today hon x

Ohh i shall be joining single figures tomoro :D im hoping she takes after her big sister though and arrives early! Have u been trying all the 'tricks'? Im stuck for new places to walk now and its too cold! And boo to mw although everyone thought id be having a boy this time and they were all rong xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back