single figures :)

tinytoes

Reaction score
:dance: single figures until my due date now . I know it means nothing , I know I could well still be here in two weeks feeling rotten but still :dance:

I hadn't even thought of it like that! How are you doing? Hopefully neither of us will go overdue, but I guess you never know. I've been in and out of hospital since April, and was supposed to be having a c section due to low lying placenta, but went in with pains about 10 days ago and they were all ready to operate, they did yet another scan and decided because shes head down and the placentas by her neck, although still low, safe for natural delivery! So i'm back to square one and really fed up and tired now. Hope you're doing ok x

Are you relieved that you can do it naturally ? I think id be a bit dissapointed not knowing when after thinking I would know .I'm doing good , getting impatient now but theres no point is there ? Getting sorted today unpacked and repacked by labour bag and scrubbing away .

Ooh sounds like your nesting is really kicking in now then. I don't think we can help feeling impatient, its the whole any day now thing that gets me, but really it could still be 3 weeks! I feel like I can't make many plans or think too far in the future because in reality I don't know what i'll be doing tonight, although I have been trying not to overthink it, prob failing.

I was really upset at 20 weeks when I found out about the placenta privia and was told i'd most likely need a c-section, then from about 22 weeks i've been in hospital every few weeks for up to 5 days at a time with bleeds, which has been so hard for the whole family, especially as Williams still so young. I kind of got my head round it, then at 32 weeks I had another bleed and they started talking about giving me steroids ready, then 2 weeks after that back in again and it looked like the were going to bring her out then, but the bleeding again settled and I got some rest. Then went in again just under 37 weeks and they literally had me nil by mouth, canular in my hand, blood matched and ready and a theatre ready, but then a horrid sonographer women decided I could give natural labour ago! So although thats better for both of us in lots of ways, there's still a risk that I will get her out safely, then have a massive bleed. Plus there's all the uncertainty, I just feel drained and exhausted by the whole thing to be honest now and would love for it to happen safely and naturally, but fairly quickly lol, and get her home so we can start to get settled into our new life as a family of four! Sorry for rambling, having quite an emotional day, feel like i'm going to burst into tears at any point, damn hormones x

Ahhhh so exciting! Can't believe how quickly this past months gone - goodluck hun, hope baby makes an appearance soon :) xxx

yay - single figures!!! Wish it was me....

Awh Katie jane sounds like its been awful :( i really hope things hurry along now and run nice and smoothly . I can imagine what that must have felt like to be ready and then to have to taken away :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back