Silvercross Freeway Linear

CoreysMummy

Reaction score
Really didnt know where to post this.

I have the silvercross 3D travel system, with ventura car seat. its all fine. But I want a buggy that DS faces me in. Im not ready to have him looking out on the world as I thought I would be :( !! Ne who, I was looking at the freeway linear, I can clip my carseat on this frame still - this is just a bonus. I was wondering if anyone has one, how good it is etc?

or if theres another parent facing pram tahts good - bear in mind iv already spent £350 on a pram, im having a hard job persuading OH, so cant be another £350 jobbie. lol. But there is E-bay I guess.

Any advice welcome! :)

fisherprice travel system £175 hun i love it
the ponly downside is that its quite wide so tough to get threw our skinny front door!!
come with a carseat aswell that clips onto the frame rear and forward faces, 4 wheels, big basket thats easy to get to, adjustable handle
xx

Post this also in the WANTED Section of the Buy & Sell.

If i see anything i'll let you know

Cheers Jollypops!! :hug:

I hadnt seen the Silvercross linear in mothercare or anything, otherwise id of prob bought that one instead of my one. Never mind eh... I cant say iv seen many of them out and about too.

Just wondered if they were any good.

I use it :), it does just what i need.

Look at your local freecycle as well sometimes they come up. John Lewis sell just the chasis but quiet expensive.

Your not comming to the Bluewater meet are you!? On Wed?

Bah!! Would have loved to have a look at one...!!

Thank you for the info tho! :hug:

And we thought you wanted to meet us! :wink:

Someone might have one or have a look in John Lewis as they sell them and theres one there.
Have fun!

Jollypops said:
And we thought you wanted to meet us! :wink:

No, no, no!! I doooooo want to meet you too, of course :hug:

My post came out all wrong. Id of been more interested in the contence of the buggy!! :D But a look at the buggy would have been good to!! :doh: Im such an idiot!!

Hi,
Dont no if you've managed to sort anything yet but i've been looking at my local netmums.com site and they have bits on there! might be worth a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back