Silly things to do before we give birth :)

I'm not a 3rd tri girl but had to jump in and say that you ladies have really cheered my up after a bad day!

This might have to wait till xmas but every year my mum buys big tins of roses and puts them in the lounge but forbids us to open them until christmas day :roll:

This year I took a can opener to the bottom and stole all the choccies mwahhahaha ( I actually kept most of them otherwise she'd never invite me again!)

moresmiles said:
This year I took a can opener to the bottom and stole all the choccies mwahhahaha ( I actually kept most of them otherwise she'd never invite me again!)
:rotfl: I can picture that perfectly!!

Hey chick, you've given me inspiration for some shop/supermarket ideas!

- Take a can opener into a supermarket and start opening loads of tins... When stopped by security, tell them you wanted to check the product before buying.

- While you're standing at the till and the lady is scanning your items, start welling up and sobbing... When she asks you if you're ok, reply with "yeah I'm ok, but I really want to have a go at that :( "

- Stand at the exit of a shop, when a little old lady leaves after paying, start jumping up and down and shouting that you've just watched her shove 4 tins of tuna in the pocket of her pleated skirt!

- As you approach a shop (any shop, because chances are this'll happen), approach the group of hooded kids sitting outside and ask them to buy you some fags and a litre of vodka :wink:

Steelgoddess said:
Yeah check us out!!!!

mechav.jpg

danchav.jpg

:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

dannii87 said:
moresmiles said:
:rotfl: I can picture that perfectly!!

Hey chick, you've given me inspiration for some shop/supermarket ideas!

- Take a can opener into a supermarket and start opening loads of tins... When stopped by security, tell them you wanted to check the product before buying.

- While you're standing at the till and the lady is scanning your items, start welling up and sobbing... When she asks you if you're ok, reply with "yeah I'm ok, but I really want to have a go at that :( "

- Stand at the exit of a shop, when a little old lady leaves after paying, start jumping up and down and shouting that you've just watched her shove 4 tins of tuna in the pocket of her pleated skirt!

- As you approach a shop (any shop, because chances are this'll happen), approach the group of hooded kids sitting outside and ask them to buy you some fags and a litre of vodka :wink:

LOL you just reminded me of something! on the Adam and Joe show i think it was...they went to a supermarket and anything that said 30% free or anything like that they opened and just ate the like 30% or whatever and the manager came and asked what the hell they were up to they said well its free we can eat just the free bit...they got thrown out but i found it hilarious!

:lol:

Ive been thinking of more!!!

Get on a bus/train and ask for a childs ticket, when challanged tell the driver its not for you its for your unborn baby- you dont want to go anywhere but LO insists.

Go to a changing room with the smallest sized inaproproate clothing in store (something like size 6 high waisted trousers) come out a few minutes later and demand that they check the sizes as it is too small and you are a perfect size 6 usually.

When someone asks you if your excited about LO's arrival, tell them you and OH are not ready for kids so it will be a few years before TTC yet.

Go to B&Q and trial out a wheelbarrow as if you are going to use it as a pram ask an assistant for a demo on the 'trendy 3 wheeler' they have.

Go to a hanbag shop and ask for a bag similar to the dog carriers as it would be perfect for LO

aramintalovegrove said:
:lol:

Ive been thinking of more!!!

Get on a bus/train and ask for a childs ticket, when challanged tell the driver its not for you its for your unborn baby- you dont want to go anywhere but LO insists.

Go to a changing room with the smallest sized inaproproate clothing in store (something like size 6 high waisted trousers) come out a few minutes later and demand that they check the sizes as it is too small and you are a perfect size 6 usually.

When someone asks you if your excited about LO's arrival, tell them you and OH are not ready for kids so it will be a few years before TTC yet.

Go to B&Q and trial out a wheelbarrow as if you are going to use it as a pram ask an assistant for a demo on the 'trendy 3 wheeler' they have.

Go to a hanbag shop and ask for a bag similar to the dog carriers as it would be perfect for LO
:rotfl: :rotfl: You are ACTUALLY a genius!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:D Ive been inspired by you and steely!!

We should arrange a mischief meet and do all these, the laughing alone would force Evie out!!

aramintalovegrove said:
:D Ive been inspired by you and steely!!

We should arrange a mischief meet and do all these, the laughing alone would force Evie out!!
:cheer: Oh yes! I'm up for that! Although... I've laughed & laughed at this thread and not so much as a BH to report!! x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I just realised I have a weak bladder after reading this thread...but I have been sitting crossed leg for the past 10 minutes reading it :rotfl:

- Go to the pharmacy tomorrow and ask for some condoms! :rotfl:

Thanks guys you have really cheered me up this morning as felt sooo fed up with no sleep!!! :sleep:
You are pure genius, :clap: i'm gonna spend my day trying to come up with some now, will report back later if they are any good :rotfl:

Steelgoddess said:
Im having a bit of a boring one today so thought I would devise a list of norty things i could do in the meantime...

Feel free to join in and definatly feel free to do them and report back on how you got on :D

- Phone the local takeaway place, run through the whole menu asking what everything is and then say "Hmmm, ok thanks im not actually hungry thinking about it..."
- Cut the bum and willy part out of your OH's boxers, put them to the top when he's off on a night out and wait for the fireworks... (Might be an idea to remove all the others just in case he doesn't pick the dodgey pair)
- Buy your mum/OH a lovely bottle of red wine and fill with Ribena and then reseal
- the next time someone phones, pick up the phone and pretend to be someone else (I actually did this a while back and my poor Mum phoned up and said "Oh... im so sorry" and then hang up :rotfl:)
Have a game of knock down Ginger, go on u know u want to!!
- When your OH or whoever you live with comes in from work/whereever, don't make eye contact or say hello, just say "I wonder where _THEIR NAME_ has gotten to" :think: and then walk off. (I love doing this one).
- Put im a barbie girl on repeat and DEMAND this is playing during your labour!

I can't think of anymore yet but sure i will when i get bored again... Love to yours ladies!!

You're crazy mami but I love it! :rotfl:

Im baaaaaack and i have more!!

Go swimming and say to the first guy in trunks looking at his privates "Awww its so tinee and cute oh bless ya socks" and then walk off.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Take a trip to your local chinese say looking at the menu and person behind the counter "Hmmm I fancy something really exotic... yeah thats it I'll have an omelette, and a portion of chips"

Sit OH or person you live with down and say "I really think we should stop buying cows milk, im happy to express for the whole family" :)

Take the disks out of OH xbox games and replace with girlie movies...

This has just nearly made me pop!!! I can not stop laughing now :rotfl:

Crazy pregnant women!! :wink:

nickilubs said:
:rotfl: Im off to the swimming pool to insult some men.

Don't forget your tweezers... :rotfl:

I know as women with some things we have it bad, but can you imagine being a bloke with teenee willy! How awful!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back