• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Silly question... washing powder!

Tulips

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Really silly question from a newbie first mom to be, and it's about washing powder. I know that you're supposed to use non-bio or sensitive etc, but from your experience does it need to be the top shelf brands or are say Waitrose / Tesco etc own brands just as good?

Obviously we want what is best for little Pickles so thought we might ask for your experience & advice?

Thanks in advance!

~Tulips

I use Tesco non-bio. Its always been fine and a really good powder. Fairys really good too and smells loverly.

i also use Teco's non-bio without any problems

I use Tesco non-bio liquid tablets and have never had any problems.

i use tesco non bio tablets and tesco rose petal concentrate softner and have never had any probs

i using fairy tabs atm

and comfort concentrate i got free with the hosp pack :)

i use fairy and comfort pure but only because i love the smell. if it was trying to save money i use any of the shop brand non bio liquid

I use Fairy Non-Bio and Comfort concentrated (the yellow one...can't be bothered to go check what its called :wink: )

These have been fine for Libby's skin, also babues will get rashes in the early days due to them coming into contact with all sorts of 'pollutants' as they have never had external factors other than amniotic fluid come in contact with their skin, so don't panic if baby does get a little rash initially (Libby did on her torso)

My boys both have bad eczema so i use surcare which doesn't aggrivate their skin.

Alfie

I've always used Tesco liquid capsules & Comfort pure concentrate.

i dont know if theres a difference but we use fairy non bio as they donate some of the money to bliss

I use Persil or Fairy non-bio from choice. I have tried Sainsbury's too but prefer the others.

i use own brand non-bio and never had any probs with millies skin x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back