• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Silly question but really want to know ...

flexilexi394

Reaction score
How do pram sheets work??

I've been advised to get some, but how do they go? Can't I just use blankets when in pram?

Anddddd, cot sheets, how many do you need etc? I'm guessing you just have to know what the size of the matress is before buying them? How many sheets go on the matress?

I've already been told to put a muslin down under their head flat so if they dribble or are sick it can just be cleaned up rather than changing whole matress covers.

May seem rediculous, birthed pram sheets have thrown me a bit. X

Hi lexi (I have finally made it back on here!) - i bought three sets of pram sheets but have only used one - my little one finds the pram mattress a bit hard so I have lined it with a sheep skin and she just lies on that (with a muslin under her head). Blankets would be fine in my opinion.

As for cot/mose basket sheets, you probably do need these - I would say 2 or 3 would be enough (again I put the muslin under LO's head) and haven't yet needed to change the sheets due to a accident down below (sure this will come though!) x

Kiwi!!!! How are you? You written your birth story yet?? Xx

Ummmmm..... no :oops:! I blame it on sleep deprivation and general laziness! We're doing really well - Lucy slept for six hours last night so hopefully I'll have the energy to do it today.

Hope you're keeping well xx

Ahh good good my dear. I'm ok! Nothing really to tell lol. Ahh glaD she's sleeping a lot! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back