silly ques

sasha715

Reaction score
most books ive read say 27 so id go on that hun. and as for laying on your bk. i wake up every morning on my bk no matter how much i try and stop! but little one seems to have found a comfy spot curled round my belly button so he doesnt seem to mind! he sits in the exact position evry time im on my back! they do say the flow of oxygen is better if yo lay on you left side. but you cant control what you do when you asleep so i wouldnt worry! if your little one becomes uncomfortable with they way your sat they soon move! dont panic too much as theres not much you can do while he's/she's still in there! :lol:

no not a silly question. i dont work so i get to spend all day watching and feeling him moving. ive worked out what his feet feel like and presumably his head is at the oppersite end! (i hope! lol) so when he kicks and i feel his feet with my hands i just feel either side and that normally tells me where hes sat. he seems to hear better and be more active when im laid flat onmy back so when im fed up of cleaing we sit and have a chat. i talk and he kicks in response. its amazing. even my partner watched me one time and was amazed at the fact that he responds. probably not to my words but to the roar of my voice but either way its exciting!

Sasha - wow! I am a bit envious now and I have every intention of going home tonight and having a full-on chat with my bubba! He / she kicks me all the time now, but like you its particularly noticeable when I'm laying on my back. I am looking forward to going home and telling my baby how much I am looking forward to meeting him / her! :D

HI, I am on my 3rd pregnancy now and still wakeup on my back in the mornings, what I have done in the past to stop myself doing it is to put a pillow tucked up behind my back so that when I roll onto my back I get uncomfortable and wake up. Of course what with the pillow under your knees/ bump etc there is no room for anyone else in the bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back