signs?

Amanda W

Reaction score
Hey everyone okay so ive been told by a few people who are roughly the same week as me that they have started leaking im just wondering does anyone get any signs before hand or does it just happen?

Leaking milk I take it?
I've never leaked milk before giving birth but with Lacey my boobs went huge,hot and throbbed then the milk was in and with charley they've got huge,hard but no leakages!!

I just noticed I was soaked one day, bra and t shirt, thst was about a month ago, and I cannot believe how much I leak! It's so wierd! Got breast pads at the ready now, the ones I buy are packed in pairs so can just slip them into my handbag :)

thanks girls alex still cnt belive u have this before me

yea its wierd, not sure why i get it to be honest! whenever i look after anyone elses babies i get it really bad - my best friend has a 2 week old and holding him makes me leak! so wierd! x

yea its wierd, not sure why i get it to be honest! whenever i look after anyone elses babies i get it really bad - my best friend has a 2 week old and holding him makes me leak! so wierd! x

That was the same with me seems to me everyone is havin their babys n i want mine lol

Lol!! When holding our friend's 1 year old I just got a kick in the stomach!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back