*sigh* i want a bump :(

chelsea

Reaction score
i know its stupid, but i thought i would look pregnant by now, but i dont, i just look tubby still :lol: i want it to be obvious that im not just fat im pregnant. i dont want to be big, but i want to look it. i can still wear my size 8-10 jeans i just dont cause its not comfortable, but i can still do them up etc i also am subconsiously walking whilst holding my tummy in cause i just look a bit bigger than i did before.

i also want to feel baby! ive gone back to being paranoid that something has happened to it and i wont feel better until i get my scan or feel it!

i want a pregnant belly :lol:

Hey hunny, if its your first it may not be too obvious quite yet, i found at 17-18weeks i had a huge growth spurt and my belly is feeling huge now and everyones asking me if im due soon hehe! i should post a newer picture but its waaaay past my boobs now and iv noticed iv started to waddle a little and find it harder to get up from the sofa :) you will notice this soon but everyone grows at different rates :hug: babys nice and happy and healthy in there and you will feel him/her moving and kicking about soon if not already xx

Hi,

Good news, between weeks 17 and 20 baby will double in size im in the middle of it and its shocking how much bigger i get by the day. so maybe you wont have to wait to much longer :D

Haha! Sounds like you're at the "is she pregnant or has she eaten all the pies" Stage.

Don't worry it'll come and then you wont be able to see your feet or shave the lower half of your legs

xxx

:hug:

I felt just like you up until about 2-3 weeks ago. I only felt baby kick around 21 weeks and its only now i REALLY feel it and i didnt have a proper belly until recently (now its getting BIG!!)

You will get there so dont worry.. and when you do parade the belly with pride! Im loving it!

Claire x

Steelgoddess said:
Haha! Sounds like you're at the "is she pregnant or has she eaten all the pies" Stage.
LOL Im still at that stage! :rotfl:
Try not to worry to much hun! My bump isnt very big and I have only put on 3 lbs so far and Im 23 weeks!

keelie_b said:
Hi,

Good news, between weeks 17 and 20 baby will double in size im in the middle of it and its shocking how much bigger i get by the day. so maybe you wont have to wait to much longer :D

Absolutely agree. My bump seems to be growing by the day now. Not much longer for you hun :hug:

A couple of my friends who had morning sickness didnt show until a little later, unlike myself who already has a pronounced bump at only 15 weeks, but then having not had morning sickness has resulted in be eating 24/7 :lol:

Im sure your bump will show very soon ( and then you will have to buy a whole new wardrobe :D )

Don't worry your bump will soon be here and then you can stick it out with pride. And not much longer till you start feeling kicks/movements. I'm only just starting to feel the odd movement and it's worth the wait.

When I was carrying my daughter I remember going for my 20 weeks scan and having a fairly flat(ish) belly, I didn't tell people I was pregnant until 20 weeks (due to not having a permanent job and applying for a permanent position) this time round there is no hiding it, I dread to think how fat I might get! Each person is different.

I didnt get a bump til i was around 24 weeks! Believe me when you have one you dont want one anymore its hard work! Im sure your baba will push your stomach out soon enough! Then you wont be able to shave your legs properly or wipe your butt as the bump gets in your way :lol:

Depends on which way you wipe your bum, tee hee :lol:

Leanne&Bump said:
Then you wont be able to shave your legs properly or wipe your butt as the bump gets in your way :lol:

Thats so true.. i cant even see the lady garden anymore!

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back