• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sickness

firstangel

Reaction score
Why do I get worse sickness at the weekends ! the last 3 weeks I have just been sick over and over !! then start feeling better as the week progresses !!

I used to have the same. I thought it was perhaps because during the week I had to focus on work and get on with things. I think it also helped as nobody at work knew that I was pregnant, so I could (and had to) pretend normal.

We went on a holiday when I was 9 weeks pregnant and I was in bed most of the time or just feeling extra tired. I felt sorry for my OH as I wasn't my usual energetic self.

On a positive note, my symptoms started easing off at 10 weeks and were mostly gone by 12 weeks. Hope this happens to you too! :pray:

BabyMagic said:
I used to have the same. I thought it was perhaps because during the week I had to focus on work and get on with things.

I did wonder that ?? well heres hoping that in a few weeks there is light at the end of the tunnel ! :pray:

:hug: I am the same when I have a day off I feel ill and just wanna stay in bed! Try to plan stuff to do that you will look forward to so that you will put the sickness thoughts to the back of your mind. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back